The Dr. Rex and Johnnie Amonette Circle is a lifetime membership comprised of physicians who make an outstanding commitment to The Skin Cancer Foundation's mission and programs. Amonette Circle members pledge a minimum of $25,000, and donations can be made in increments: $2,500 annually over ten years, $5,000 annually over five years, or $12,500 annually over two years.
Membership benefits in this exclusive group include:
- National media interview opportunities
- Listing on the Foundation’s official letterhead
- A commemorative plaque presented by Dr. Amonette at The Skin Cancer Foundation's reception during the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Opportunity to participate in the “Ask the Expert” column on the Foundation’s website and the Sun & Skin News
- One complimentary ticket to The Skin Sense Award Gala valued at $1,750
- Recognition on the Foundation’s booth at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Complimentary registration at the Foundation’s International Dermatology Exchange Program
- Special recognition on the Foundation's website and the Physician Finder service with photo, biography, and link to practice website.
- 1,000+ free patient education brochures of your choice
- Premier recognition in the annual Journal
- Complimentary copy of the Foundation's Skin Cancer Image Library on CD-Rom, an excellent resource and teaching tool for staff and patients
- Complimentary copy of the Foundation’s Community Education Presentation on skin cancer
For more information or to join this elite Circle, please contact
Development Department, at 212-725-5176 or firstname.lastname@example.org