The Robins Fund for the Advancement of Mohs Surgery will ensure that Mohs surgery will live on in perpetuity. The Fund is open to all dermatologists who have completed a one year fellowship in Mohs surgery to join and will include online advertising, a profile on the Foundation website's Physician Finder, printed collateral, and publicity.
Membership benefits include:
- National media interview opportunities
- Listing on the Foundation’s official letterhead
- Recognition on the Foundation’s booth at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Special recognition on the Foundation's website and the Physician Finder service with photo, biography, and link to practice website.
- 1,000+ free patient education brochures of your choice
- Premier recognition in the annual Journal
- Complimentary copy of the Foundation's Skin Cancer Image Library on CD-Rom, an excellent resource and teaching tool for staff and patients
- Complimentary copy of the Foundation’s Community Education Presentation on skin cancer
If you have questions, please call The Skin Cancer Foundation Development Department at (212) 725-5176.