The Robins Fund for the Advancement of Mohs Surgery will ensure that Mohs surgery lives on in perpetuity. The Fund is open to all dermatologists who have completed a one-year fellowship in Mohs surgery.
Membership benefits include:
- Media interview opportunities
- Listing on the Foundation’s official letterhead
- A FREE download of Heads Up!, an easy-to-deliver PowerPoint on skin cancer for beauty professionals in your neighborhood.
- Premier recognition on the Foundation’s booth at the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting
- Enhanced profile on Physician Finder with photo, biography and link to your practice website. Physician Finder is an interactive tool on our website used by thousands of patients each month searing for a dermatologist.
- Special reduced rate on a ticket to The Skin Cancer Foundation Gala
- A commemorative crystal paperweight
- 1,000 FREE patient education brochures
- A FREE DVD or download of The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Image Library, an excellent teaching tool for staff and patients.
- Complimentary subscription to the Foundation’s monthly e-newsletters and publications.
- Special recognition on the Mohs Surgery section of SkinCancer.org
- Special recognition in the annual Skin Cancer Foundation Journal
If you have questions, please call The Skin Cancer Foundation Development Department at (212) 725-5176.