The Robins Fund for the Advancement of Mohs Surgery will ensure that Mohs surgery will live on in perpetuity. The Fund is open to all dermatologists who have completed a one year fellowship in Mohs surgery and will include online advertising, a profile on the Foundation website's Physician Finder, printed collateral, and publicity.
Membership benefits include:
- National media interview opportunities
- Listing on the Foundation’s official letterhead
- Premier recognition on the Foundation’s booth at the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting
- Enhanced features on your Physician Finder profile
- 1,000 free patient education brochures of your choice
- Premier recognition in the annual Skin Cancer Foundation Journal
- A commemorative crystal paperweight
- The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Image Library on DVD, an excellent resource and teaching tool for staff and patients.
- Complimentary subscription to the Foundation’s monthly e-newsletters and publications
- Recognition on the Mohs Surgery section of SkinCancer.org
If you have questions, please call The Skin Cancer Foundation Development Department at (212) 725-5176.