Each year The Dr. Marcia Robbins-Wilf Research Award Society provides a grant to an individual dermatologist conducting promising new skin cancer clinical research. Grants are awarded annually at the American Academy of Dermatology Conference (AAD).
Help Support Skin Cancer Research by joining the Society!
Donors will be asked to provide a minimum gift of $5,000. Donors who pledge $15,000 over three years will become Members of the Society and donors who pledge $25,000 over five years will automatically become Lifetime Members of the Society.
- Names of Society members will be listed in a special section of The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Journal publication and on the Foundation’s website.
- Members and Lifetime Members will receive an official Society certificate.
- Members and Lifetime Members will be recognized at The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Annual Meeting coinciding with the AAD Conference.
- Members will receive one complimentary ticket to The Skin Cancer Foundation Gala for each of the three years of their pledge.
- Lifetime Members will receive one complimentary ticket to The Skin Cancer Foundation Gala annually.
For information on joining the Robbins-Wilf Society, please contact Adrienne Cea, Development Director, at 212-725-5409 or email@example.com.