Team members include:
- PGA Tour golfer and skin cancer survivor Brian Davis
- Thirteen members of the World Professional Surfers (WPS) organization, including 2009 World Champion Mick Fanning
- Soccer players and Olympic Gold Medalists Christie Rampone and Lindsay Tarpley
- Record-setting angler Preston Clark
- Snowboard champion Shayne Pospisil
Each team member is an accomplished athlete who understands the importance of protecting his/her skin from the sun. Almost 90 percent of nonmelanoma skin cancers like basal and squamous cell carcinoma, the two most common skin cancers, are associated with exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. And recent research has found a strong link between UV radiation and melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer.