"Jersey Shore"'s Snooki announced that "she does not want to die from skin cancer" on Wednesday's edition of "Extra". The Skin Cancer Foundation's Senior Vice President, Dr. Deborah S. Sarnoff, sat down with the cast of MTV's hit show to discuss the dangers of tanning in an effort to put an end to their favorite motto "GTL", which stands for Gym, Tanning, Laundry. The intervention was successful and the "Jersey Shore" roommates plan to make the switch to spray tanning. Watch the entire segment and find out the results of Mike "The Situation's" skin exam.
- expand/collapse Are You at Risk?
- expand/collapse Teacher Resources
- expand/collapse Seal of Recommendation
- expand/collapse Skin Cancer and Skin of Color
- expand/collapse Sunburn
- expand/collapse Sun Protection
- expand/collapse Tanning
- expand/collapse UVA & UVB