The Skin Cancer Foundation invites you to join us for
The International Dermatology Exchange Program
Panama City, Panama | March 17 – 22, 2016
Join your colleagues on a uniquely insightful trip of cultural discovery. We can accommodate up to 20 physicians and their guests for this 6 day exchange.
For more information, please email Tom Chin at Tchin@skincancer.org or call him at (212) 986–4498.
Trip Package Includes:
- Informal scientific exchange program focusing on skin cancer.
- 6 days, 5 nights lodging at the Waldorf Astoria Panama.
- Local tours of Panama City, Panama Viejo, Panama Canal and Lake Gatun, Embera Indian Village and jungle day tour.
- Experience native artisan marketplaces, museums, and other sites of interest.
- Air conditioned bus on all excursions.
- All meals (including gala dinner).
HOTEL: Waldorf Astoria Panama
Panama City, Panama
The Waldorf Astoria Panama is a property synonymous with luxury and elegance, offering world-renowned personalized service and quality. The hotel is located steps from the Panama City Business District and the Calle Uruguay, one of the city’s trendiest shopping and cultural locales.