Since 1979, The Skin Cancer Foundation has made tremendous strides in helping people understand the importance of skin cancer prevention, early detection and prompt, effective treatment. We couldn’t do it without the collaboration of many, including:
- Our passionate staff members, who care deeply about our mission and work tirelessly to make a difference.
- Our officers and advisors, who guide our course and help us uphold the highest standards.
- Our dedicated physician members, who not only provide their support and expertise, but help to medically review and promote our communications.
- Our corporate partners, donors and sponsors, who make our projects and campaigns possible.
- The millions of people who use the information on SkinCancer.org and in our publications, and help spread the word about fighting skin cancer.