Mohs surgeons are at the forefront in the battle against skin cancer. These physicians know that it is imperative to get the message out that Mohs surgery consistently has the highest cure rate for treating skin cancers.
This is why Drs. Ronald Moy, David Goldberg, Leonard Goldberg, Roy Geronemus and C. William Hanke have started their own Funds to encourage their past trainees to make an annual commitment of $1,000 to The Skin Cancer Foundation to promote Mohs surgery. By supporting these Funds for the Advancement of Mohs Surgery, they are joining the battle against skin cancer and the fight to keep Mohs surgery alive!
- A commemorative crystal paperweight presented to you at the Foundation's reception during the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting.
- Enhanced profile on Physician Finder with photo, biography and link to your practice website. Physician Finder is an interactive tool on our website used by thousands of patients each month searing for a dermatologist
- A FREE download of Heads Up!, an easy-to-deliver PowerPoint on skin cancer for beauty professionals in your neighborhood.
- Special reduced rate on a ticket to The Skin Cancer Foundation Gala
- 1,000 FREE patient education brochures
- A FREE DVD or download of The Skin Cancer Foundation's Image Library, an excellent teaching tool for staff and patients.
- Photo recognition on the Mohs Surgery section of SkinCancer.org
- Complimentary subscription to the Foundation's monthly e-newsletters and publications
If you have questions, please call The Skin Cancer Foundation Development Department at (212) 725-5176.