- Ben Dunn - Professional Surfer
- Born: 01/08/1986
- Hometown: Maclean, New South Wales, Australia
- Resides: Wallabi Point, New South Wales, Australia
- Nickname: "Dunny"
- Website: www.bendunn.com.au
- Ben joined the ASP World Tour in 2007.
- Ben became the youngest professional surfers on Tour when he qualified at age 20.
Reason for Joining Team SCF
"World Professional Surfers aim to make the sport and culture of surfing a better place. With skin cancer being a stark reality in our lifestyle, it is only natural that we seek to work with an organization that spreads awareness. SCF have a global reputation which is perfect as we wish to help reach the most amount of people with the message of skin cancer awareness. From our inception 10 years ago, we are only involved with likeminded partners, those who create credibility through action."