Thank you for visiting SkinCancer.org, the online home of The Skin Cancer Foundation!
We want to make sure we direct your inquiry to the right place. Please review the information below:
- A member of the media looking for expert sources to comment on skin cancer-related issues?
Visit our Press Room.
- Interested in becoming a member of The Skin Cancer Foundation?
Learn more about membership opportunities.
- In need of images and content for use in textbooks, brochures or other educational materials?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for more information on sun protection products?
Learn more about our Seal of Recommendation program.
- Interested in partnering with us or hosting a fundraising event to support the Foundation?
Find out how you can get involved.
- Seeking health advice?
The Skin Cancer Foundation cannot answer questions about specific medical cases. If you have a health concern, we recommend that you seek the advice of a physician. Visit our Physician Finder to locate a dermatologist in your area.
Not able to find what you're looking for? Please contact us at (212) 725-5176 or complete the short form below.
The Skin Cancer Foundation
205 Lexington Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10016
You Can Save Lives
Join the fight against skin cancer by donating to The Skin Cancer Foundation. Fund public education and early detection programs, medical seminars, and groundbreaking research.