- Mick Fanning- Professional Surfer
- Born: 06/13/1981
- Hometown: Penrith, NSW, Australia
- Resides: Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia
- Nickname: "White Lightning"
- Website: www.mickfanning.com
- Quote: "I avoid surfing in the middle of the day, when the sun is most intense, and every time I get out of the water, I reapply sunscreen."
- Mick is the two-time (2007 and 2009) and current reigning champion of the ASP World Tour.
- Mick was the ASP World Tour Rookie of the Year in 2002.
- Since 2002, Mick has 12 Elite victories and has never finished lower than 8th in the ASP World Tour rankings.
- Mick founded "Surf with the Pros," a youth outreach initiative in the local areas where ASP World Tour events are held.
Reason for Joining Team SCF
"World Professional Surfers aim to make the sport and culture of surfing a better place. With skin cancer being a stark reality in our lifestyle, it is only natural that we seek to work with an organization that spreads awareness. SCF have a global reputation which is perfect as we wish to help reach the most amount of people with the message of skin cancer awareness. From our inception 10 years ago, we are only involved with likeminded partners, those who create credibility through action."