- Shayne Pospisil - Porfessional Snowboarder
- Born: 05/15/1985
- Hometown: Manasquan, NJ
- Resides: Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Nickname: "Pizzle"
- Website: www.shaynepospisil.com
- Quote: "The sun's reflections off the snow increases exposure....I wear a mask that protects my whole face."
- Shayne's greatest accomplishment to date was capturing the top prize at the 2009 Red Bull Snowscrapers competition in New York City, the largest urban snowboard event in North America.
- Shayne has also won championships at the 2009 Oakley Arctic Challenge (Highest Air), 2008 King of Quarters and 2007 Paul Mitchell Progression Session.
- In addition to snowboarding, Shayne has made a name for himself on the professional surfing and skateboarding circuits.
- Shayne enjoys painting and golfing in his spare time.
Reason for Joining Team SCF
Shayne is a multi-talented athlete who competes on all types of terrain in all kinds of weather. No matter where the competition leads him, Shayne makes sun protection a top priority and would like to pass this message along to other aspiring extreme athletes.