- Christie Rampone - Professional Soccer Player
- Born: 06/24/1975
- Hometown: Point Pleasant, New Jersey
- Resides: Hermosa Beach, California
- Nickname: "First Lady of Soccer Moms"
- Website: www.christierampone.com
- Quote: "I apply suncscreen about an hour before practice, and I get one with as high an SPF as I can find- at least 35, usually a 50."
- In 2009, Christie led Sky Blue FC of the Women's Professional Soccer League to the championship title as a player/coach and was named the league's Sportswoman of the Year.
- Christie captained the U.S. Women's National Team to a gold medal in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Christie was a highly decorated three-sport star in both high school and college.
Reason for Joining Team SCF
As an athlete that trains and competes outdoors, Christie realizes that sun protection and skin cancer awareness are important. She is also a mother and youth sports coach who understands that sun protection education should start at a young age.