- Katherine Legge - Professional Race Car Driver
- Born: 07/12/1980
- Hometown: Guildford, Surrey, UK
- Resides: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Turned Pro:
- Website: www.KatherineLegge.com
- Quote: “I am happy to support the Skin Cancer Foundation as I feel I can really make a difference. If only one person gets this message and it prevents them from getting skin cancer — it will have been time well spent.”
- Female Driver Representative to the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile.
- First woman to receive the prestigious British Racing Drivers’ Club “Rising Stars” Honor.
- RACER Magazine “Most Promising Road Racer of The Year” Award.
- The first woman to win a major open wheel race in North America.
- Three wins, five podiums, and third place in the Championship in the Toyota Atlantics Series
Reason for Joining Team SCF
After having a mole removed from her leg as a child, Katherine has always been mindful to protect herself from sun exposure. She really wants her fans to be armed with the right information, since they are exposed to the sun all weekend at her races.